Our program designed for young adults (18 to 25 years old) recognizes an increased need for independence is sometimes accompanied by a lack of skills to effectively make the transition.
This 24 week program includes
- Weekly individual therapy sessions
- Weekly 90-minute skills training group
- Young adult parent group, which helps parents provide effective support while encouraging mutual use of skills.
- As-needed phone coaching for managing crisis outside of the therapy session
Other types of appointments may also be indicated, depending on the client and family’s specific needs. These may include:
- Family therapy
- Parent skills coaching sessions
- Medication management by our in-house psychiatric nurse practitioners
- Nutritional assessment and counseling with our in-house nutritionist
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The program is open to young adults (ages 18-25). While family participation is not mandatory, we recommend that family members who are willing to participate in their young adults treatment, attend Skills Training for Parents.
The first step in getting started is filling out our electronic interest form.
For registration, insurance, and billing questions, please contact our Intake Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 290-3291.