Helping to shape your DBT practice
Available on-site, by telephone, or video conference
Consultation services are designed to help clinics/facilities, programs, or private practitioners along with their consultation teams to structure and maintain well-functioning DBT programs in their various settings. This involves having a consultant apply the treatment model within the program/team setting to assess where problems exist or may arise, developing a sophisticated understanding of the complex challenges that may be faced within the particular setting, and collaborating with the treatment team to generate creative solutions to the problems that are identified, and providing coaching and support during the change process.
WHO SHOULD SEEK CONSULTATION?
- Individuals who are already applying DBT in their practice and are either part of a DBT consultation team, or in the process of establishing a team.
- Consultation teams seeking to enhance their overall team functioning or implementation of a DBT program.
- Clinics/programs seeking to establish a DBT consultation team and implement DBT services.
1. Understand both the normative and unique problems you face as you implement DBT in your setting.
2. Identify specific targets that interfere with ideal implementation of the treatment model (i.e. problems with your consultation team, infrastructure barriers, etc.)
3. Develop a clear and concise method for tracking progress on identified targets.
4. Become a master problem-solver as you face big and little challenges along the way.
Led by DBT expert and Institute Director, Linda Dimeff, PhD, consultation services are provided by experienced members of our Portland DBT Institute training team. Members of the PDBTI training team have provided training and consultation to DBT treatment providers and systems administrators throughout the United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and Europe. In addition to providing consultation on difficult clinical cases, we help systems – large and small – develop the most efficient route to implementing a comprehensive DBT program, reducing barriers to implementation, and incorporating strategies to sustain DBT in real-world settings over time.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING FORM
Contact our Training Coordinator
503-290-3295 | email@example.com