Portland DBT Institute
5200 SW Macadam Ave., Suite 580
Portland, OR 97239
Jennifer Heinlein, LCSW, CADC-I
Clinician at Portland DBT Institute
In this this twice-weekly skills group geared for young adults aged 18-25, clients have the opportunity to learn and practice DBT skills in an interactive, peer-based setting. This 12-week intensive course is the perfect option for young adults needing a quick DBT refresher before heading off to school and beyond. It is also a great foundational course for those just starting to get familiar with crucial DBT skills like mindfulness, interpersonal effectiveness, distress tolerance, and emotional regulation. Those interested are asked to complete an assessment and develop a treatment plan with a licensed, DBT-trained clinician, as well as attend an orientation session with Jennifer Heinlein before beginning the group. Space is limited to 10-12 clients, so be sure to contact our Intake Team soon to get signed up!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Individuals between the ages of 18-25 who are:
- Experiencing emotion, behavioral, and/or interpersonal dysregulation
- Interested in increasing skillful action towards their personal goals
- Currently seeing an outside therapist, prescriber, PCP, or case manager
- Able to make a commitment to attend the 12-week course and complete weekly assignments to enhance the learning and practicing of DBT skills
- Interested in the intensive skills group as a stepping stone to our comprehensive 6-month DBT program (not required)
If you are interested in Young Adult Summer DBT Intensive for yourself, your loved one, or your client, please fill out and submit our electronic referral form and please be sure to mark the box indicating that you are interested in our Young Adult Summer DBT Intensive.
For registration, insurance, and billing questions, please contact our Intake Team
(503) 290-3291, or firstname.lastname@example.org
We can work with insurance providers to bill group services. We work with most insurance companies, and charge $75 per group session if individuals wish to pay out-of-pocket.
We ask all individuals who wish to participate in services at Portland DBT Institute to complete an intake session in order to review goals of group, answers questions about the group process, create a brief treatment plan, and answer questions about billing and insurance procedures.
For registration, insurance questions, and billing questions, please contact our referral coordinator Brianna Johnson at (503) 290-3297, or email@example.com