Helping to shape your DBT skills
Available on-site, by telephone, or video conference
Supervision services are designed to assist clinicians in increasing their DBT clinical skills and adherence to DBT, identify and target clinically relevant behaviors of their own, and learn to solve areas where they may be stuck with a client who is not progressing as expected. We also help supervisees develop a DBT case conceptualization and treatment plan for Stage 1 clients receiving DBT. Use of audio/video recordings of sessions is strongly encouraged as it provides essential information about areas to directly target in supervision and treatment.
WHO SHOULD SEEK SUPERVISION?
- Individual clinicians or small groups who are already applying DBT in their practice, are part of a DBT consultation team, and have completed a 5-day foundational/comprehensive training or equivalent.
- Clinicians who are interested in enhancing their clinical practice with the use of audio/video review of clinical sessions.
- Increase clinician’s DBT adherence and competence in developing a DBT case conceptualization and effective treatment planning.
- Enhance clinician’s implementation of relevant clinical strategies.
- Identify and target clinician’s clinically relevant behaviors that may interfere in treatment.
Led by DBT expert and Institute Director, Linda Dimeff, PhD, supervision services are provided by experienced members of our Portland DBT Institute training team. Members of the PDBTI training team have provided training and supervison to DBT treatment providers and systems administrators throughout the United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and Europe. In addition to consulting on difficult clinical cases, we help systems – large and small – develop the most efficient route to implementing a comprehensive DBT program, reducing barriers to implementation, and incorporating strategies to sustaining DBT in real-world settings over time.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING FORM
Contact our Training Coordinator
503-290-3295 | firstname.lastname@example.org